SHOC

SHOC
Discerning content for Bad Hombres and Nasty Women

Saturday, September 17, 2016

One day, at a civil service office...

A guy goes to apply for a civil service job. The interviewer asks him, “Do you have any allergies?”

“Yes,” replies the applicant. “I’m allergic to caffeine.”

"Have you ever served in the military?"

"That’s a yes, as well. I served in the army in Iraq for two tours."

The interviewer says, "Okay, that will give you 5 extra points toward employment. Then he asks, "Are you disabled in any way?" The guy says, "Well, yes, I am. A mine exploded next to me when I was there and I lost both my testicles."

The interviewer grimaces and then says, "Ouch! Okay. You've got enough points for me to take you on right away. Our normal hours are from 8.00am to 4.00pm, but you can start tomorrow at 10.00am and, in fact, you’ll start at 10.00am every day."

The guy is puzzled and asks. "Wait a sec… if the work hours are from 8.00am to 4.00pm, why don't you want me here until 10.00? I'm not looking for any special treatment."


"What you have to understand is that this is a civil service job," replies the interviewer. "For the first two hours, we just stand around drinking coffee and scratching our balls. But there's no point in you coming in for that."

No comments:

Post a Comment