SHOC

SHOC
Discerning content for Bad Hombres and Nasty Women

Friday, December 2, 2016

Probably the last dregs of "Random Status Updates" for the rest of the year. As far as you know.

When I die, I would like written on my tombstone, “He was a wanderer and a thinker who acquired knowledge as vast as the worlds he traveled” – instead of the more probable “We told him it wouldn’t work.”

~~~~~

Never celebrity namedrop. 

You know who told me that? Bobby DiNiro.

~~~~~      

“Take only pictures, leave only footprints” is a good rule by which to live. Sadly, the security guard at the art gallery wasn’t buying it.

~~~~~

If I were a psychic, I’d go up to random people and boast about my 100% accuracy rate. I’d close with the line, “For instance I see that YOU would never pay me S50 to give you a reading.” So either I’m still batting 1,000, or hey, 50 bucks.

~~~~~

I’m a 65 year-old man. I have a successful, professional career. I even have adult children of my own. But every time I walk down a hallway or stairwell my hand becomes an airplane navigating a difficult course.

~~~~~

I’m in no way advocating actually DOING this, however if you step on someone’s foot, they open their mouth, just like a trash can.

~~~~~

I’d like to think that having a lot of money wouldn’t change me; but on the RARE occasion I’m actually winning at Monopoly, I turn into an absolutely terrible person.

~~~~~

Me: (at the Gates of Hell) “Yes, hi. I was told there was a special place for me here…?”

~~~~~

I used to think that the brain was the most important part of the body. Then I thought, well, yeah. Look who’s telling me that.

~~~~~

So, we've got a real-life crazy billionaire running for President and clowns terrorizing the streets.
Batman, we need you!



No comments:

Post a Comment